Recover Permanently Deleted Google Photos by 2 Simple and Easy Methods
Google Photos is one of the top-rated photos sharing platforms developed by the Google. Users can share their photos online and store as well as. The main advantage of this application is that users can access their photos from anywhere without the fearing of losing. All over the world, Google Photos is used by the billions of users on various devices. Users also confront technical issues and deleted Google Photos permanently is one among those.
How do I recover permanently deleted Google Photos?
Have you deleted your Google Photos permanently by mistake? Then it’s really a sad movement. But there are lots of ways available that can help to recover your permanently deleted Google Photos. Only fewer users know about those ways. If you are one among those, then learn how to recover permanently deleted Google Photos in a simple manner. For this, you need to learn this article and apply the below steps.
Solution 1: Restore Deleted Photos in Trash
When you delete a photo from your Google Photos, then it goes to the trash folder and you can easily recover them within 60 days. For this, apply the below steps:
- First of all, open Google Photos on your device.
- Click on menu icon available on the top side and then choose Trash.
- Now search the photos that you want to recover.
- Now choose the photos and then click on Restore tab and they will directly move from trash to your folder.
Solution 2: Restore via Android phone
Sometimes your Google Photos saves to your phone memory. You can check your Android phone’s storage where your Google Photos folder created. Or if it is not available there, then you can backup your device that might be helpful to restore your photos.
After following these methods, without much of stretch, you can restore your permanently deleted Google Photos.
Follow the Steps to Recover deleted Google Photos:-
- Open your android device or iphone.
- Open the Google Photos application in your device.
- Click on Menu Trash, at the top left.
- You need to select your photos or video you want to recover.
- Click on the Restore button.
- After that your google photos or video will be restored to your google photos apps.
FAQs on Recover Deleted Google Photos:
- how to recover permanently deleted photos from google photos
- how to recover deleted google photos after 60 days
- How do I restore photos from google cloud
- How do I recover deleted google photos from android
- how to recover permanently deleted files from google photos
- how to recover google photos after 30 days
- how to recover deleted photos from google photos after 60 days restore old pictures
- Can you retrieve deleted photos from Google Photos?
- Can I recover permanently deleted photos from my iPhone?
- Is There a Way to Recover Permanently Deleted iPhone Photos?
Posting Date - 23Feb,18