How to fix Google not Working on Android?
Are you an Android device user? Then lots of applications inbuilt inside your device and Google are one among those. Users can access the internet very smoothly with the help of Google. But lots of users complaint when Google stopped working or not responding to their Android device. There could be varied reasons who affect this problem and they can also be resolved in a very simple manner.
Users can fix Google Android not working problem very easily, after following the below steps:
- First of all, make sure that your internet connection is active and then also check your mobile data turn on for Google.
- Restart your Android device. For this, press and hold the power button, and then tap on Restart tab.
- Update your Android device to latest software update if it is not updated yet.
- Clear the caches and the app data of Google app can also fix this problem very easily.
- Force stops the Google app and then close the app. After that, re-open the Google app again.
- If any step does not work, then you need to uninstall Google app from your Android device and then reinstall it again from the Google Play Store.
These steps can help the users to fix their Google not working on Android related problems very easily.
Posting Date - 23Apr,18