Google account is your Gmail account that comprises your email id and password. You only need to have one password for all the Google products and services. The wide array of Google products and services include Gmail, Google+, Google Hangouts and Blogger. Other Google products may or may not need your Google account to be logged in like Google Search, YouTube, Google Books, Google Finance and Google Maps. Google stores your contacts in its server and those are called Google contacts. Each Google contact of yours include the person’s name, phone number, email address and optionally a photo and address maybe. You can sync your Google Contacts with iPhone
1) You lost your password
2) Your account is hacked and you cannot log into your account
3) Your password is old and needs to be changed for security purposes
1) Google makes it easy for its users to provide them the way to recover their password. Gmail password recovery becomes a cake walk if you have security information during account registration. If you have the much needed security information, you can authenticate yourself and change the password on your own. For this, you need to go to Google Account Recovery page and follow the instructions. Go to I don’t know my password and the questions that follow. For instance, if you have linked a phone number with your Gmail account, a verification code will be sent to your phone as a text message which you can enter to change your password.
2) If you do not remember your password and you have forgotten your email address as well. And on top of it , if you have not set any recovery information such as a phone number or security questions, Google still gives you the option to be able to find your username . For that you must have recently used your email account in your web browser. You can search the history of your web browser to see if any username can be recovered. If you find your username, you can you’re your password with the procedure in the above point
3) You have the option to manually verify yourself in the unfortunate event of not being able to remember your email, phone. You still can recover Gmail password by manually verifying your identity. For this, first of all you have to visit the Google Account Recovery page. Here you need to enter your email address and click then click on Continue.
After this select on I don’t know option given under the textbox for password and then select the Verify your identity option. After you are able to answer all your questions to the best of your knowledge and if you are able to provide the information that according to the Google data bases is accurate enough for your account, Google will send you the link to change your password.
Posting Date - 25Jan,18