How do I change my Google account on the Android phone?
Do you have multiple Google account that is linked to your Android phone? Then you can’t use one account to use despite other. These google accounts are used to check email and syncing various data over your Android phone. Have you recently created a new Google account? And want to add it to your Android phone? Then you can without much of stretch change it with previous one. If you want to change Google account on Android phone, then read this article and learn about the procedure to change Google account on any Android device.
Here are the steps to How to change google account in Android phone:
- First of all, the Settings in your Android phone and then click on the Accounts tab.
- Choose Google from the list of Google accounts that are linked to your Android phone.
- Now a list of accounts will open and then choose an account that you want to sync with your device.
- If you are not capable to find the linked account or add any other account, then click on the Add Account tab.
- Choose Google and then click on New to create a new Google account.
- Now choose what option you like to sync and then click on the OK tab to complete the procedure.
Now your Google account has been changed to a new one in your Android phone. If you want to change your primary Google account in Android phone, then you can apply the below steps:
- First of all, press home menu and then open your Android phone’s Settings.
- Tap on the Accounts & privacy menu.
- Choose Google from the list and then you can see a list of Google accounts that are associated with your Android phone.
- Now choose an account that you want to switch to the primary account.
- After that, follow the instructions to complete account switching process.
Done!! Now you can access your Google account on your Android phone as per your requirements.
Posting Date - 23Feb,18